HTH0016: Pile o' Dongles
Alternate episode name candidates:
- The Wallpaper Party is Over
- We'll Let You Sync on It
- The Kitchen Rsync
- OWA Forgot to Wear Pants
- The Azurey Side of Azure
- The A Dub S
- What Do You Want To Do?
- You Can Never Know Too Much About Dongles
- Know Your Dongles
Boot-Up (Intro…random topics)
- Minecraft in the Enterprise
- Correction: Microsoft bought Mojang in 2014, not 2016/2017.
- Johnny Gilbert and game shows
- Searched "zoom jpeg mouth" on F***F***Go - Steve got inappropriate page results
- The thing we were actually trying to find was Avatarify
- Teams Background Governance
- Vote for breakout rooms
- What the Auth: EXOPM v2 reconnects via Basic Auth after a timeout? Steve is asking MS for clarification.
- Things Teams does better than Zoom and vice versa
- The Sony WH-1000X M3 headset
- Let's get sensitive
- Weathering the Reply-All storm
- VS Code 1.45 Update
- Why is Exchange Online/M365 breaking so much?
- Transferring in from GitHub
- Structuring projects/repos
- Permissions and Governance
Screaming Over Stream
Doublespeak in Tech
- Phrasing that tech companies use that really could mean just about anything and confuse the heck out of everyone
They rearranged the deck chairs in Outlook and I don't like it
- Search bar moved to title bar area, dropdown for filters hidden until clicked
- Inline reply: Pop Out / Discard buttons swapped
- Ribbon has been condensed / Some items have been relocated to inline reply only (Forward as attachment/Call/Reply with IM/Meeting)
Ask the Stiffs: Question of the Week
- What is your favorite dongle?