HTH0032: Dangling DNS Domains
Alternate episode name candidates:
- Undead World Dominance
- Die Your Way To The Top
- Moffice 365
- We Think You Should Also Laugh
- We Love Our Dear Yammer
- How are you?
- Life Cereal
- Giving up Control
- "The Control Panel as we know it was written in C++ and is basically copypasta code mostly dating back to Windows 95/98. Anytime they want to make an update or change to it they have to open the old repository and reverse engineer the entire thing because very few devs that worked on that code originally are still on the coding teams today."
- Alternate UWP Control Panel
- GodMode: Make a new folder named
- Administrative Tools???
- Tiff's Outlook for Mac New Experience Rant
- AskWoody changing hands
- Microsoft sez: No more SMS-based 2FA
- The Snapchat Thief - Reply All
- Due to the risk that SMS messages may be intercepted or redirected, implementers of new systems SHOULD carefully consider alternative authenticators. If the out of band v erification is to be made using a SMS message on a public mobile telephone network, the verifier SHALL verify that the pre-registered telephone number being used is actually associated with a mobile network and not with a VoIP (or other software-based) service. It then sends the SMS message to the pre-registered telephone number. Changing the pre-registered telephone number SHALL NOT be possible without two-factor authentication at the time of the change. OOB using SMS is deprecated, and may no longer be allowed in future releases of this guidance.
- NIST said this in 2016 - Other Article
- Hope this helps! Bookmark this: Microsoft Portals
- Dangling Domains
- PMO IS GOOD
- Don't be afraid of failing projects
When A Problem Comes Along, 7-zip it
- Deploy SCCM/MEMC M/SMS Payloads better: Large applications with large size & many files? 7-zip it!
- Include the 7-zip executable and DLL, and include a script to locally extract and THEN install.
Microsoft's product names are annoying
- Defender ATP is called what now?
- Moffice 365?
- Sharepoint Syntex? WTF is this
Some new Teams Features
- Timed statuses
- Statuses from Skype for Business/Outlook (OOO/Invisible)
That is Accurate
- Tiff and Steve are Advanced Glasses Users
Ask the Stiffs: Question of the Week
- What is the dumbest acquisition you can think of?
- Microsoft buys OnlyFans and makes it a social network merged with Yammer
Outro - "Plus Delta"
- 12/8/20 4pm Australian time - Tiff and Adam Fowler - How to Keep Up with Microsoft
- We help you, you help us: Rate us on iTunes
- Send us a Tweet, or a Yam, follow us on OnlyFans