HTH0033: Don't Let AI Be Yourself For Yourself
- HTH Turns 1 year old
- I'm going to be forward, this dashboard is almost great
- It only tells you the "First forward date"
- Neither is this
- Only exports 200 values?
- Graph API?
- Productivity Score - Remember the human (stop being creepy)
- Microsoft responded to the criticisms by anonymizing the data, and making other changes, but the truth is that the data is still being collected – it is simply no longer being packaged up as neatly for the use of managers.
- Microsoft says no to Productivity Score for individual users
- Concerns remain about Microsoft Teams employee analytics
- Methods of focusing differ from person to person
- Read Only Friday: Let’s not mess with people‘s eyes with webcam AI
- Worst name - "Tasks By Planner and To-Do"
- Xbox naming is awful
- Flash is dead
- HTML5 is not a replacement
- Recent MacOS bugginess/nagging prompts
- One More Outlook
- The OneNote fiasco
- Talking about email in general
- Golden Sun
- BokTai: The Sun is in Your Hand
- FiOS outage
- 2021 IT predictions
- DevOps/SysOps merge
- More Hybrid
M365 things dying in 2021
State of the Zunion
That is Accurate
Ask the Stiffs: Question of the Week
- What is the current hot tech you should learn as a sysadmin?
- Kubernetes, basically
Outro - "Plus Delta"
- We help you, you help us: Rate us on iTunes
- We applied to be MS Ignite speaker moderators!