HTH0034: The Hill I Like to Die On
- [Semi-off topic variety section] What kind of alcoholic beverage is each cloud service?
- Azure=Tequila, the more you drink it, the more things change
- The VibrationSensorHub Azure IoT lab
- Zune Squirting - 3 Plays or 3 Days
- Pronouncing Azure
- WarHammer / Your state of being at work
- AWS=Jim Beam?
- Google=Bud Light
- Our review of Super Bowl LV
- The first 5G Super Bowl
- The 5 minute rule prevails
- Along with rubber duck debugging
- No more old Edge - "Spartan Down"
- CORRECTION: Brave is based on Chromium, and yes there are privacy concerns
- Microsoft meddling with the hosts file
- Viva las Dashboards
- Workspace 365
- Various grumblings about the whole idea
- Microsoft and the workplace of the future: How AI can help you build more productive relationships with your colleagues
- Talking (mostly grumbling) about Yammer, Teams distractions
- How far is too far?
- Microsoft patented a chatbot that would let you talk to dead people. It was too disturbing for production
Magsafe is back I guess, what are your thoughts?
DevOps versus ITIL
- How to Win the Battle Over Change Management
- "ING found it was able to modify ITIL to work within its new DevOps appr oach. “Don’t do everything the ITIL book says,” advised Jan-Joost Bouwman, ITSM process owner at ING. And yet, following ITIL for practices such as incident management are “still the best way to do it, because everybody knows what to do and you don’t get confused about the rules.”"
Look at all this licensing
Docker Container of the Week
- Plex vs Jellyfin
- Recent Plex DDOS issue via SSDP
- Slight correction: Plex started out as freeware
- Example YML for Plex
- Example YML for Jellyfin
Outro - "Plus Delta"
- Lock the Taskbar
- We help you, you help us: Rate us on iTunes